Since Sundarvan is a Not-for-Profit organization, seeks financial support from individuals, corporates and government bodies for educational equipment, publications, signage, interpretation rooms, animal enclosures, public amenities and also through advertisement space and event sponsors.
Philanthropy has many colours, as much as we welcome financial contributions, you may also Contact Us with ideas where we may use your time and expertise to the betterment of a community space.
Sundarvan, A Nature Discovery Centre, is a Mini Zoo recognised by the Central Zoo Authority (CZA), created for experiencing and understanding nature.
We are currently making plans to redesign and improve the existing facilities, so that the animals have a better home to live in and visitor experience is enhanced. Your support will help us in ensuring this, and enable us to continue rendering professional attention to the animals that need our care.
Mr. Nishant Shah, Director, Nishant Construction Pvt. Ltd., contributed generously in helping us create a home for the African slender-snouted crocodile.
Like him, as a Partner in Conservation, you can support us in revamping the other sections:
- Snake Enclosures
- Walk – In Aviary
- Nocturnal House
- Play Area Development
- Landscaping in the park
- Public Amenities (Wheelchair accessible ticketing complex and entrance gate, washrooms, drinking water and activity rooms)
Support our effort to provide spacious, nature immersed enclosures to the animals and better visitor facilities at Sundarvan. Help us help them.
Benefits to the society:
- Better homes for animals
- Improved experience for visitors
- Safe environment for children to interact with nature
- Education programmes with an impact to build a generation of conservation leaders
Privileges to Donor:
- Proper acknowledgement through sign boards at Sundarvan
- Noteworthy mention in all forms of communication including Reports to the Central Zoo Authority, Centre for Environment Education Annual Report, Newsletter, Website, and Social Media accounts
- Tax benefit under Section 80 G
- Invitation to networking events
- You play a key role in spreading awareness on wildlife conservation
- Philanthropic value
To contribute to Sundarvan's development, a beautiful green space set in the heart of Ahmedabad, Contact Us.